Note: Ambidextrous lever design allows the brake to be used as either a right or left lever/ front or rear
SRAM's DB8 is a simple, robust, powerful 4 piston disc brake for riders who desire ease of use, minimal maintenance and prefer to work with mineral oil. The lever is designed with proven lever technologies, features easy adjustment access and superior ergonomic comfort. Suitable for all mountain bikes, including eMTB.
- The DB8's lever is based on SRAM's Level brake platform and features a cast aluminum body with stamped aluminum blade
- Tooled reach adjustment (2.5mm hex) to fit rider's hands
- Utilizes the same proven MatchMaker X clamp system that the Level, G2 and Code models use
- Caliper features a forged aluminum body and (4) phenolic pistons that have excellent insulator properties
- Includes steel-backed organic brake disc pads. Compatible with all SRAM Code disc brake pads.
- Designed for use with Maxima Mineral Oil only.
- Designed for use with SRAM Mineral Oil Bleed Kit only.
- 1-piece CenterLine rotor recommended
|Adjustable Contact Point
|Brake Caliper Type
|Brake Lever Actuation
|Hydraulic Fluid Type
|Hydraulic Hose Length